A day late and a dollar short. Story of my life.
I thought it was high time for another list. This time,
Top Ten Things I am looking forward to this summer!!!!
10. No homework! (or more accurately no nagging about homework!) and not packing lunches.
9. Possible outings--I have low expectations. Going anywhere with 5 kids is still an accomplishment.
8. Sprinklers, slushy drinks, homemade ice cream, salads,BBQ.
7. My built in babysitter is home!
6. Things are on my schedule.
5. House cleaning bootcamp. Yes!
4. Sleeping in! (yeah, right)
3. No dragging Giselle out of bed, no racing out the door, not packing lunches, oh, did I already say
2. Lots of Summer Reading
1. Spending some good, old fashioned, lazy, imaginative time with my kids!
Only 7.5 more school days!
And, in approximately 2.5 months I'll be making a Top Ten list of things I'm looking forward to when school starts!!!