Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Top Ten Twednesday--Summer Edition

A day late and a dollar short.  Story of my life.
I thought it was high time for another list.  This time, 
Top Ten Things I am looking forward to this summer!!!!

10.  No homework!  (or more accurately no nagging about homework!) and not packing lunches.

9.  Possible outings--I have low expectations.  Going anywhere with 5 kids is still an accomplishment.
8. Sprinklers, slushy drinks, homemade ice cream, salads,BBQ.

7. My built in babysitter is home!


6. Things are on my schedule.

5. House cleaning bootcamp. Yes!

4. Sleeping in! (yeah, right)

3. No dragging Giselle out of bed, no racing out the door, not packing lunches, oh, did I already say 
that?

2. Lots of Summer Reading

1.  Spending some good, old fashioned, lazy, imaginative time with my kids!


Only 7.5 more school days!
And, in approximately 2.5 months I'll be making a Top Ten list of things I'm looking forward to when school starts!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

HAHAHA! Isn't that life!! (thinking of your last sentence)

Well, you pretty much named all the reasons why I homeschooled. OK, maybe it had nothing to do with those delicious looking smoothies. Yummmmm!!

Those wiggly pictures sure are crazy!

Johanna said...

What's funny is the main thing I get tired of homeschooling is...fixing lunch everyday! I guess we just can't escape feeding the masses:)

Johanna said...

What's funny is the main thing I get tired of homeschooling is...fixing lunch everyday! I guess we just can't escape feeding the masses:)