Monday, May 05, 2014

Days 2,3,4 and Menus

In keeping with the photo challenge:


Day 2: Snack




Day 3: Collection




Day 4: Us (stolen from Tyler's phone--and it's really them)



Day 5: 4pm (hasn't happened yet)

So instead, I'm posting my week's worth of menus.  I'm trying this not only to add some accountability, but so when I look back and wonder what on earth I cooked, I can get some ideas.  

Sunday:  Swiss Chicken
Monday:  Salisbury Steaks
Tuesday: Tacos of some sort
Wednesday: Chicken Spaghetti
Thursday: Homemade pizza (our anniversary!)
Friday: Normally No-Cook-Friday, but I've got Chicken Parmesan on the calendar
Saturday: Grilled flank steak

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I don't get "snack" but it's a darling picture of the Wee One!!

Nice menu list! Yummm

Even though diapers aren't my thing they do make a captivating collection!!

I love the "them" picture!! Such a happy family!!

I can't wait to see what kind of personality Amelia starts to exhibit!! : )