Sunday, December 08, 2013

grateful sunday

This is will be fast on my part because I'm having a hard time keeping my eyelids open.




  • Grateful that I get to play Christmas hymns on the organ.  
  • Grateful that Maddie gave a great talk in Sacrament Meeting today.  She was feeling a little nervous this morning, but Elle told her "just wear a cute outfit and you'll do fine"  always helpful advice.
  • Grateful that my first ever piano recital (as a teacher) went well.  All the kids did a fabulous job and it was over in 30 minutes.  My kind of program.
  • And grateful for the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional tonight.  It's one of the highlight of the season for me.  

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Elle is wise beyond her years!

Nancy said...

So proud of Maddie!!!

Both girls looking so cute and grown up! : ) : (

Sounds like a really nice day plus a talk on good rock bands!

virginia said...

Her topic was good rock bands? Sad I missed it.
Did maddie grow like crazy this year? She seems so grown up all of a sudden.
(Liv grew 4.5 inches!)