- We got our Christmas card photo done. It's one of my least favorite things to do. So much pressure! I like taking pictures of my kids, but for some reason when you say " this is for our Christmas cards, please try to all cooperate" things just go awry. Meaning, Wyatt. That boy did NOT want to be pleasant. The other kids were pretty decent. I told them that if they were good they could each get a candy and a drink from the vending machines at Ty's office. That is a huge incentive.
- Today was Stake Conference. Tyler and I attended the adult session last night and I volunteered to stay home with Wyatt today. He still hasn't recovered from the time change and I just have to say naps are not optional at this point in our life.
- I am so thankful for our good friends, The Bowes. They are such a wonderful family. Elizabeth and I have such different backgrounds, but somehow, we end up with very similar thinking. It's so comfortable.
- The weather has been so lovely, but it's supposed to get cold this week (oooooo! 40s!) I must say, I'm thrilled. I have as hard time getting into the holiday spirit when it's so warm outside.
- I'm almost done with my doula certification. My goal is to get it submitted before this baby is born. Which, is not that far away. I have a feeling these next 2 months will fly by.
- I made these brownies tonight. They are SO very good. But I am regretting eating 2. One was enough; they are so rich. But sometimes I just do that. Don't they look so festive?
photo from here.