Yay! I'm actually posting this on Sunday!
- It's been a rather crazy weekend with lots going on. I'm grateful it's over and all things went well. Mostly, Tyler had a huge bi-stake dance/activity he was in charge of last night that is done and he thinks it went pretty well. These things consume him for weeks ahead of time, so I'm glad to have him back. Just call him Mr. Party Planner.
- It was also the school carnival yesterday. I was off the hook with volunteering since I was single- parenting it, so I could delete all those guilt-inducing pleas for volunteers with no worries. Still, it was nice and the kids had fun:
I love these 4 people so much!!! And I think the pumpkin suit is getting too small for Wyatt.
- I was also released as primary chorister today. I knew it was coming; let's face it, I'm having a baby in January and I could not see myself in front of a bunch of kids for a good 2 solid months. I was still kept in Primary (thank you!!!) but my calling is to teach Sharing Time the 4th Sunday of every month. I'd say I lucked out.
- I've been having fun with this Halloween holiday. It must be the pregnancy hormones (can you believe I'm in 3rd trimester this week?!) because I don't normally get into Halloween, or really any holiday. But something possessed me to make cupcakes for after school snack and I've been inspired to make "funner" lunches. It will end soon enough, I'm sure.
- So this week I am going to finish up costumes and we've got some parties Wednesday and Thursday. It should be a good week! Happy Halloween to you!!