What a wonderful weekend!
- General Conference was amazing, packed with power talks.
- The weather finally broke this morning. It was actually nice outside, even if a bit humid still. I want Fall so bad.
- We had traditional conference cinnamon rolls. I tried a new recipe and it did not disappoint.
- Maddie got to feel the baby kicking tonight. That's always fun. The girls are pretty perturbed that I won't have an ultrasound to find out the sex.
- Wyatt is just so so fun. He's saying more words and doing a lot of signing. It's so cute. He's squishy and so toddlery.
- We got 4 eggs today, and the blue ones still amaze me.
- The kids have the entire week off from school. I'm slightly nervous because they are THE WORST at putting their stuff away. If you have tips for getting kids to pick up after themselves, please let me know. I'm at my wit's end. And since I've been pregnant, a cluttery, messy house has really gotten me down. I just can't handle it and I don't want to pick up after them anymore.
- But I am so grateful I don't have to pack lunches all week! yay!
The kids spent a lot of time outdoors today burning off between-conference-energy.
It was nice to see them playing outside.
The hens enjoyed a field trip outside their pen too. They ate and ate til their crops were full!