It's a stretch, but here are the Top Ten things I think about these days before I fall asleep at night. And I'm not including the regular ones like is the garage door closed or I need to bake bread tomorrow.
- How grateful I am that Wyb's eye wasn't poked out
- Alternate endings to Downton Abbey
- Will Wyatt sleep tonight?
- What's for dinner? Or breakfast? Or lunch? What would I eat if I could eat anything?
- What are we going to do for Primary music on Sunday (I loved having a week off last Sunday!)
- When will Tiger's Quest be available at the library! I'm waiting to finish the series! And why is it not available on Kindle? Seriously.
- summer clothes
- how much I love my kids and am I doing a good enough job teaching them the important stuff?
- how grateful I am for my life
And since every post needs some pictures:
And since I made the girls clean out their rooms, Elle threw away this old ratty wig (thank you Elle) and I thought it would be funny to hang it like that. Elle said it looked like we put Aunt Lennie in the trash can. Since we live on a main road, we got a lot of stares! And in case you wondered about that monster worker-man van behind it, that's Tyler's baby. He loves that thing.